size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-19-2019, 03:44 PM
She growled again, a protective momma-bear sound as he pushed her pregnancy buttons. She was already feeling pent up after the scratch to her belly, to the unknown future of these littles ones. Her blood was running a little higher after the fight, and her emotions where messed up from the hormones. Did he really have to push her buttons when she was this close to the edge?

She rose to her paws, pressing her face into his, eyes locked into his, turning what could have been an intimate motion into a stare down. His words where a challenge, almost a threat as he told her what a hand-fill these little ones where going to be. “Then you better be there to catch them when they do.” she snarled at him “Because so help me Rhyme if they get into trouble your helping me haul there asses out of it.”

Her heartbeat had picked up at some point, beating a steady rhythm in her chest, so loud she was sure he must hear it. Her emotions where spiking, and as she looked into his eyes, declaring her own challenge, her need for him in this as an equal, she felt the sudden, rushing need to kiss him. Her eyes were wide, her lips slightly parted, and she could taste his breath on the air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.