gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-19-2019, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2019, 04:05 PM by Shaye I.)

She still didn’t understand what had been going through the man’s mind when he had politely waited outside the border of a pack that had sworn to kill of his kind. That they didn't immediately killed him was a kindness he didn’t deserve. Whatever he had hoped to achieve, she would see to it that he never, ever hurt or touched a member of her pack. So, when Valentine laughed, she gave a wry smile.

She hadn’t fully decided how much time she would give Valentine with him and was thinking it through when he instead mentioned that he wanted the slaver, his solution was to take the man off her hands. She was tempted to say no, to keep Abaven in a large part of this slaver plot. Of course, Valentine then said the words that would affect her - to make sure he never laid eyes on Rhyme again.

She didn’t want Rhyme to be reminded of what he had gone through every time he saw this slaver, what he thought in the fact that she had decided to let him live, and let Ace hold him captive. She hadn’t really talked to him about it yet, something she should have fixed immediately. Did Rhyme wish they had killed him immediately? She didn’t know, but the thought of Valentine taking him certainly appealed to her.

“Alright, open up a trade with Legion over this, but i am aware that give you unfettered access to the slaver. In return for that, you take my three strongest wolves with you when you go after the slavers. Three experienced, hardened, warriors.” There. Abaven would have its part, it would have wolves to free and protect the innocents well Valentine got to rain blood.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.