size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-19-2019, 04:23 PM
Her intensity didn’t fade, but his sudden agreement robbed her of a direction, leaving her standing there, passionate and riled up, with no outlet. She wanted to yell at him some more about protecting their pups, about being a father and standing there beside them. Only.. that was wrong, terrible wrong. She had told him he couldn’t be a father to them. The heat inside her suddenly turned cold, and she began to tremble. Like a switch, her determination turned to sadness, and here eyes, still wide and intense, looked on the verge of tears.

But he had already closed his eyes, closing her off from this window into his soul, and leaving her feeling lost and alone. She didn’t move, she wasn't certain that she could, right at that moment. She held herself locked into place with trembling paws and a heart that didn’t know if it wanted to be intensely furious or intensely sad.

He told her she was being cruel, and one of the unshed tears slipped free and she lowered her head, inevitably lowering it over his shoulder, because he had pushed closer to her, pushed into her. She gasped softly from the emotions inside of her, her reservations melting away, and she struggled to find them again. Why where they holding back? She had a reason, it had been important, so important…

She lowered her head fully, burying it into his coat, and before she knew it, found that she was weeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.