size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
He had no reservations, none at all. He was there, willing and wanting to love and hold her, to be something more. She had no idea where this would lead them in life, she just knew, without a doubt, in that moment that this was right.

“Family.” she agreed as he spoke of being there for them and her, and placed a paw on her belly. He would feel a soft movement beneath the skin as one of his feisty kids moved around inside of her, as through reaching out for their father. “They agree.” she joked.

“And you are my one” she promised him, leaning forward to press a kiss against his lips, their first as sober, knowing people. She laughed even as she kissed him, joy in her eyes as the last of the tears were chased away. “I love you, Rhyme Imperialis. Come what may, because dammit I love you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.