gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-19-2019, 07:19 PM
Shrugging, she eyed the grey man with a lopsided smile playing at her lips. "I mean, I try not to eat rotting things as a general rule. I also prefer to keep slightly less mopey company but," she shrugged again, finding herself endlessly amused by the wolf she'd found by chance.

Leaning a little further away as the man spoke and sent a few bits of fruit flying from his open jaws, Cael listened as he rambled on but her eyes flicked back to his face when he mentioned sparrow. Keeping her expression carefully neutral, unsure what to make of this guy. He knew Sparrow? Huh. Cael wasn't really sure she could do mushy sad talk right now. She'd opt to not engage with that bit, might bring up too many emotions.

"Not much of a story. I'm a navigator and I'm out doing exploring things that navigators do. Or something like that. But I mean, if you're really hoping for a drinking buddy I suppose I could join you. If you're not dead from all that fruit I suppose it won't kill me." Grabbing one sickly sweet smelling... apple? Hard to tell at this point when it was all discolored and weird looking, but she took a bit bite out of it and chewed with all the caution in the world. It didn't really taste that great... Maybe it'd grow on her?
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!