Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-20-2019, 10:48 AM
At her welcome, Ivy offered a pleasant, tight-lipped smile.  "Thank you. My name's Ivy Wreckage." While initially she'd been hesitant to settle in these lands, Ivy hadn't expected the lands surrounding Kesali's lands to be so... vastly unique. There was much to explore, so much in fact that she doubted she would become completely familiar with the surrounding lands for many years to come. Perhaps settling down here wouldn't be so bad after all, not that she would be the first to admit that to Branch or any of her other siblings.  "Pleasure to meet you both," she offered with a curt dip of her muzzle as she looked from Rudolph back to Aerndis.

"Truthfully, I don't," Ivy admitted, a hint of wistfulness audible in her voice. "I'd love to learn if I ever find someone who knows. I'm much more.. practical in my interests, I suppose." The Wreckage family in general seemed to lean toward the more practical side of things, though she was on a constant search for knowledge and there was little that didn't honestly interest her.  "What about you, Aerndis?" Her gaze lifted back to the skies, watching them with a hint of longing in her eyes.