gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-20-2019, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2019, 03:03 PM by Drífa.)
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Her brow furrowed at the news of coyotes growing emboldened and desperate by the hard winter. They did not need more competition, especially with the pack still so small. That a group of coyotes would dare to attack two fully grown wolves was alarming. She made note to fortify her den a bit more just in case. Being a smaller wolf she would be a more likely target for other predators.  

Ignatius introduced the stranger as Éldi and she felt a bit of pride swell in her chest as he introduced her as a wonderful healer. She was pleased to have her skills acknowledged. She was also pleased that Éldi seemed polite and respectful of his elders. She had little interest in schooling some narcissistic brat. Well, she didn't want to let Ignatius down. She nodded confidently. "Ok, I'll see what I can do. Éldi, I happen to have a den dug for patients, if you'll follow me there. Ignatius, you are welcome to join us and warm yourself."

She led the way to the patient den which she'd lined with an elk skin. She hoped to add more skins but had yet to really get some gathered. "Ok, lay down on this skin and let me have a look at you." She had plenty of yarrow that she would definitely use but she pondered on whether to utilize her trillium on this strange man. It was rare and she would rather save it for her pack. It would depend what she saw but the severe lacerations on his left ankle had her concerned.