An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-20-2019, 05:37 PM
The girl snarked that she made a rule not to eat rotten things.

"A grave mistake, my friend," Ash mumbled in response. She also said she preferred slightly less mopey company. "Bitter," Ash corrected. "Not mopey. Bitter wolf, bitter fruits. It just fits!"

She did, however, eventually decide to drink with him, much to Ash's delight. He masked his excitement, save for the wicked twinkle in his eye. He watched her chew on it for a moment before asking.

"Well, are ya dead yet, Miss Navigator?" he asked, taking a moment to swallow. "It's not so bad when you get used to it, and the effects can be applied for many- uh- applications."

He wasn't sure how to voice the many stages of drinking and all the possible effects. Sometimes it was a light bubbly feeling with friends between raids. Other times it was a heavy, lustful feeling deep in the gut. Sometimes it was a sloppy, spinning sadness. Which would happen today, Ash wondered to himself, a light smile playing on his features.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.