gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
01-20-2019, 09:29 PM
Looking around on the ground and pawing through the snow while Chaos kept his eye on the little furry beast she searched for a sizable piece of wood. Once she found one she picked it up within her teeth and strolled back over to the tree. Placing it on the ground she looked up to the Lynx. She was a little amused hearing Chaos grump and growl and curse at the animal and she hoped that this trick she was taught would work so he would be able to catch the animal and get his new coat like he had hoped.

"I have one trick that may work, a lone wolf told me about it before, but I never personally tried it before. You keep your eye on the lynx cause this is gonna make me a bit dizzy," she stated before picking up the stick.

She pivoted her body 180 degrees and backed up a few paces to line herself up. She was now on the left side of the tree facing the same way the lynx was within the tree. She got a firm, solid grip on the stick and closed her eyes. She had her legs evenly spread to keep herself planted in her spot. The loner had told her if you hit the trunk with a sizable stick the vibrations that would run up the tree would be highly unpleasant and should make any type of cat jump from the tree. It could take a few times and she was warned that she herself would get dizzy from the vibrations of the hit.

As long as Chaos kept his focus on the cat and ready to attack once it jumped they would be good. Hopefully the Lynx wouldn't aim to jump down on top of her either, but she trusted Chaos would try and protect her. Swinging her head right then sharply left she hit the tree once...... twice.... three times. Keeping her eyes closed no matter how scattered her brain began to feel. She would wait until she heard that the lynx had jumped before she would stop.
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]