gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
01-20-2019, 11:53 PM

Philly breathed out in relief as Branch confirmed the grave remain undisturbed. It was the only thing she had left of her father… and her mother… who knew where the woman was now? It pained her to think that Roza might be gone too… or worse… what if the Abraxas had taken her too?

Philomena stepped over the borders, her motions still shaky, but her gaze showed her gratitude as she nodded to Branch.

“Thank you…”

The female took it one step at a time, a bit faster than a normal walk as she made her way towards the gravesite. Her gaze traveled over the familiar landscape, memories of her childhood stirring in her mind and heart as she did so. Her ears remained lowered, pain still evident in her body language. It wasn’t until the grave was in site that Philomena spoke again.

“Dragoste should have still been here.” Her words were quiet, and certainly not spiteful. Not towards Branch.

“My father was challenged for the pack… and when he stood up to the challengers, a group that invaded the lands… their patriarch took his life.” Philomena finally came to a stop before the grave, seeing it indeed undisturbed. She sat, a heavy sigh leaving her lips.

“It is partially my father’s fault for wanting to make it a death match… but they didn’t need to oblige to that. They crushed him so easily… He never stood a chance.” Philomena glanced towards Branch.

“They call themselves the Abraxas… and their crimes against the pack don’t stop there. I’m not telling you to fight them, Rom-Baro, but I’m warning you to be wary of them. For the safety of your pack.” Philomena let her gaze slide back her father’s grave before she closed her eyes, shaking her head.

If only she had been there… If only her uncle hadn’t taken her… would things be different? Would her family still be together? Be whole?

""

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!