size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-21-2019, 07:17 PM
She started to push, feeling the pain of the pregnancy, and kept her breathing right, trying not to let panic claim her. She had never anticipated doing this alone, and the prospect left her feeling uncertain.

”Shaye?”

And just like that, she wasn’t alone at all, she gasped, looking up at him with pain filled eyes, and managed, somehow to smile. “Rhyme.” she panted “Please” she replied, keeping her responses short as he asked to invite her sister. “A-and Act.” she grimaced at another contraction, and obliged her body. “These.. Little ones, impatient.” she panted.

She wanted him closer, she wanted him to be holding her as she birthed their new lives. How times had changed, when she had avoided his touch and the feelings it had brought forth. How glad she was, that they had unleashed their love for eachother before these little ones were born into this world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.