gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
01-21-2019, 09:10 PM

THEY’RE TRYIN’ TO KEEP HEAVENS GATES OPEN LATE FOR ME

The waif never went too far from the den he shared with Miss Shaye, especially not with her pregnancy having come to term recently. Any day those little ones would be born, and he had promised to help. Thus, he didn't need to hobble far when he caught the aroma of fear and blood trickling from the den. By the time he limped down the entrance tunnel, Rhyme was there. He had sensed something strange between the two, but so far hadn't gotten many details. Pushing that out of his mind, he tried to ignore the stench of blood. This wasn't a death, but a birth. He had to remember that. Scared of a little blood, worm? That was Grim's snarl in his head, a rare occurrence even now. He took a deep breath.

"Miss Shaye?" he rasped, auds lowered close to his head. "Would you like me to assist? I have some experience with birthing," he didn't add the not much into the sentence. That would only make the queen nervous. A few steps closer, he could see the damp spot where her body had spilled its birthing fluid, a warning of the events to come. Not one to push his luck with a pregnant female, he waited a respectful distance away, and averted his gaze to her paws. Having the large male present, despite the possibility of them being brothers, made him remember his place. A servant to their whims where it counted.

"speech"