Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-21-2019, 11:12 PM

Across the battlefield she walks, the call still prominent within her mind. Each step brings her closer to the group she has sword to join, and even now, that promise rings true, thruming through her very veins. Thorne didn't break promises. She kept her word. And in a world ruled by anarchy and disloyalty, she valued her word above a vast majority of other things. As the gathering comes into view, she quickens her pace, regarding those in attendance, with a mixture of apprehension and curiosity.

She arrives in time to hear Valkyrie's speech, but hangs back a heartbeat to listen while the others swear their loyalty. After a moment, the woman slids up beside Eisleif, aiming to brush her nose against the silver woman's ear in a gesture of affection. "Silver warrior" she murmurs softly against the fae's ear, then paces forward to be in full view of the assembled group. "I pledge my alligance to your cause" she announces, each word clear and deliberate. She has spoken such words to Valkyrie before, but now it is offical, to be witnessed by multiple pairs of eyes. "I am at your disposal".

speech action