Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-12-2013, 07:32 AM

~*~

Orica did her best to stop gawking, as soon as the-the ant-eater? was it? started speaking. It conversed just like any wolf, save for a lovely purr that slanted his words. He was strange lookin' alright, but there was something kinda pretty about him and the odd way he moved. Maybe it was that lovely tail. Orica had a big, puffy plume herself, but nothing like that. For a second she felt a tinge of puppish jealousy. But then, remembering her manners, Orica gave a graveful dip of the of the head, sweet enough to rival any curtsy. She'd been rather rude there, and he'd returned with nothing but politeness. She had better make amends quickly. "I am Orica, Anubis," she said, liking the sound of the name that was as strange as the rest of the creature. "And I'm just a wolf, part eastern timber, part something, part doberman on my grandmother's side." She grinned a little. "I'm a mutt." She said the word as a simple fact, she'd never known it to be anything negative. She was a crossbreed, a hybrid, and it was no different than saying she was black and white. "I'm also training to be a healer," she piped up. She cocked her head to the side, looking him over with wide eyes of blue crystal. "I don't suppose you have any wounds you need taken care of?" She did her very best not to sound hopeful.

~*~