gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Fox
01-22-2019, 10:21 AM
Their bantering was familiar, though Aesir was loath to admit that she had gotten better with age. It was to be expected, but still. It was a lot easier to push the younglings around when they still weren't of a size with him and his brothers. Valk claimed to have enough wolves to make it a worthwhile endeavor, all that they were waiting for was the timing. He wouldn't blame her for wanting to pick a fortuitous moment to put a name to things. He shrugged, and gave her a slim smile regardless. "We'll see, I suppose."

He tucked his chin and laughed at her horns comment, but looked up to give her a cool stare. He knew she said it in jest, and those few familiar wolves from home were probably the only ones that could get away with even that, but she was pushing it. When he'd first met her he was fascinated by her paws, but he couldn't deny that a certain resentment had built up over time. Unlike her 'differences', his weren't able to be overlooked at a glance. "And here I thought it was my winning personality," he said, voice saccharine and dripping with false sweetness.

She spoke of spending the winter to train and familiarize themselves. He nodded slowly, partially considering and partially drifting. He wasn't of a mind to make a decision today, but he didn't really have anything better to do with his time. But that didn't mean he wouldn't make her stew for a bit. "Plenty of wolves would benefit from my presence, if you're asking my opinion," he snarked with a wink. Aesir stood and shook out his pelt.

Truthfully, he'd rather discuss things with his brothers before giving her any promises. He wasn't generally a fan of breaking his word, so he hoped Valkyrie hadn't come here with any expectations. Halvar and Kvasir were notably scarce these days so perhaps he was merely setting himself up to waste time, but better safe than sorry. He turned, but looked back over his shoulder. "I'll keep an ear out for your call. Maybe if I wake up on the right side of the den that day I'll head your direction." But first, he had two cursed little imps to track down. He wondered if Valk would be pissed by his sudden exit, but even she would have to admit it was very on brand for him.

-EXIT-

"Aesir Speaks" "Aesir Listens" Aesir Thinks