Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-22-2019, 04:07 PM
She debated about ignoring Rhyme's call for a long second. She still hadn't entirely forgiven him, but when she realized his voice came from the direction of Shaye's den Vail hurried herself in that direction. She didn't particularly want to leave Solor's side, they had decided to start their own little family together. Realizing how fun it was made her reluctant to leave him for long. Her sister needed her though and with a quick kiss and grabbing a few more herbs she and Notch rushed to Shaye's den.

She expected to find Rhyme in the den but did not realize he would be so close to her sister. Vail couldn't see him but she could hear how close their breathing was. Vail took in a deep breath. She could do this, just like she'd done with the hermit.

"How fast are your contractions coming?" She asked as she placed herself on Shaye's other side and put her paw to her sister's belly. She was not near as full of pups as Tana had been. While she was half disappointed she hadn't been asked to assist in the birth she was glad her aunt had been. Rhythm would have been much better in an emergency situation.

She realized the other two lingered there a little later, and hasn't heard or seen them ask Shaye for guidance. Moving her features to 'look' towards them she uttered a couple of needs. "If someone will grab me the herbs in the second over third from the bottom cubby?" She asked for first as Notch fluttered into the dim cave with the rest of her items.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]