size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-22-2019, 07:24 PM
To think, for a heartbeat she had thought she would be doing this alone. She could scent Epitaph before she saw him, and she managed a smile for the small wolf, “Thank you, but Vail will be here soon.” she promised him, speaking between ragged breaths. She hadn’t heard Rhyme call, but she wasn’t certain how much spacial awareness she had at that moment, for Actaea was then there, looking up at her expectandly. Shaye panted, pushing as her body commanded. “V-vail will teach you.” she said to her apprentice, having no choice but to give this lesson over to her sister.

She knew Vail would be here soon, heard Rhyme’s call - Act had come before it? It seems the wolves of her life had been keeping a closer eye on her then expected.

Rhyme returned then, nuzzling into her, and she leaned on his comfort. He promised that Vail would be here soon, but she lost a few moments as she concentrated on her breathing, feeling oddly aware of the wolves around here. Perhaps more crowded then she would have liked, but there was something nice about being surrounded by wolves she loved.

“Vail.” she panted as her blind sister appeared on her other side. She asked about contractions and Shaye gave her the information she could. Her sister took charge then, directing wolves to grab herbs. Shaye could dismiss everything now except for her sisters voice and the fell of her body as it worked to bring life into the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.