gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-25-2019, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 06:40 PM by Rhyme I.)
He tried to think how many time he had been back and forth between dens today. He sighed heavily as he passed the place they’d laid Darilnor today. He couldn’t be sure of anything today though. He felt exhausted. Completely. Emotionally, physically, he was drained. He didn’t want to linger at the place over the river, Rhythm had Tana and the babies wrapped up for the night and he’d left them to just go patrol. He was tired, but he couldn’t stop moving either. His paws were heavy as he veered off the path and realized he was headed for Shaye’s den.

He approached the entrance, unsure if he was ready to go back in. He wanted to take some more time and spend with his newly born daughters. Eventually he decided to go in when he realized everyone but Motif had vacated. He was too tired to announce his entrance, not that Shaye would chastise him for being kind of rude. Silently he found his place at her side again, snuggling in close as he stole her warmth. He’d wiped the snow off his paws already, but they were still near frozen after his patrol. He sighed heavily, knowing it would be good to tell her everything he’d been through that day but also that he didn’t want to burden her right after the birth.

""