Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-25-2019, 08:30 PM
Valentine studied her, his expression unreadable, for several seconds. He said nothing as he weighed her words, but his eyes drilled into hers as if he thought he could read her mind by sheer force of will.

"I don't know your name." To his grandson, he said impatiently, "Do you know her name?" Jupiter shook his head but Valentine's attention was already back on Echo. "Let that be of some solace to you, but know this; it won't matter. When we are done with them there will be none left to trouble you."

After hearing her story and surmising what kind of treatment she had been subjected to, Valentine decided to change tactics. "There is only one way you never have to worry about them again. If my band doesn't go after them you can be sure they'll keep doing what they're doing, which means you'll never find peace. No matter how far you run, how careful you are, you'll always be looking over your shoulder, won't you?"

He pressed on. "I am going to win, but you don't know me; you can't be sure. I understand. But if you want to be truly free you're going to have to take a chance. Tell me what I need to know. Help me get rid of them."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.