size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-25-2019, 09:55 PM
Actaea and Ignis whispered among themselves, and she glanced at the young wolves fondly, grateful for the new life they would help breath into her growing pack. She had a good feeling about all of these wolves, and was happy to have them in the pack. She was curious about where they had come from, and Ace was happy to full her in.

She was more than a little surprised to here what kind of pack they had come from, but instead of feeling anxious or ill at ease, she felt protective instead. They had come from somewhere darker, but they where in Abaven now, and she would teach them to see the light. She would have to keep an eye on Ace, to see where he stood in Abaven, but she could hear in his voice that he did not approve of what Ruina had been, and somehow. Well, she had a good feeling about the man, something in her felt trust towards him, and she trusted her gut.

“I’m glad that pack fell apart. I know change can be hard but…” she shook her head. slaves and sacrifices? they were in for a world of different.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.