size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-26-2019, 05:23 PM
Chaos listened intently as the stranger spoke, though his gaze on the male's face was relaxed and lazy as his mismatched eyes tracked over the colorless form. "And what sort of skills and crafts do your wolves possess that would convince me to not simply raid your pack and take what I want without the need to come to an agreement?" His grin was insolent and sly, but genuinely curious. Legion's two lands were rich hunting grounds, and his agreement with Tornach made the usual concerns about winter feeding much less pressing, so he certainly had little need for someone to trade him meat or hides. He knew little to nothing about the needs of healers though, but he suspected that his move so late in the year had disrupted their usual pattern of herb gathering and storing, so he didn't reject the idea of herbs out of hand - though he wasn't sure it would be worth trading anything for either. He arched one brow and tilted his head slightly, inviting an answer to his earlier query. "My warriors have to stay sharp, after all," he continued keeping both the inviting posture and his insolent grin, "and it would take a compelling reason to convince me to deprive them of such a time-honored opportunity to supply their pack and prove themselves in battle."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write