size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-28-2019, 05:39 PM
She chuckled at Acere’s humor, as he spoke about fighting a tiger and won. Foolishness to take on a big cat alone, but she wouldn’t reprimand him for it. He knew what he could and could not do, and maybe this would teach him to be weary.

She watched carefully as Actaea sniffed about and looked over his wounds. She called out the worst wound, and Shaye could immediately agree with her. “Very good” she murmured softly, as Winter returned with the cobwebs. The herbs Shaye already carried, she spread out before her, she judged that Ace wasn’t about to keel over anytime soon, and could spent a moment doing this properly to teach her pupil. Besides, a little bit of pain as he waited would serve him right for taking on a tiger without her.

“I have Trillium, cobweb, White willow bark and Meadowsweet. Can you tell me what purpose each has for Ace?” she asked her pupil.
She had gone over the basic herbs with Actaea in the past, and her pupil already had some rudimentary knowledge, it would be good to see what stuck and what she needed refreshed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.