size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-29-2019, 11:52 PM
She got caught up in the passion of her speech, swept away by the emotions she felt. Her eyes bright with, her voice enriched. Few things brought such life from her, but this thing she had made her mission, her duty... it was one of the strongest.

She flushed when she finished, words falling from her lips no longer, and she found herself drawn back to herself, surprised at how she had spoken. Acere had just been through a trauma, he didnt want to hear this, her.. demand, to let her into something that he considered his burden. Yet.. she couldn't let it go, Ignis Actaea and Acere where a part of her now, and she would never forgive herself if she didnt fight for them.

Instead of seeing the expected judgement in his eyes, she would see.. something else, a shared passion. Did he feel as she did, this need to protect?
But no, the passionate wasnt for what she had said, not exactly. It was for... her?
No, that wasnt right.
He pressed his nose into her neck, and she stood there in sudden surprise, unmoving, breath held. Then he was pulling away, leaving a parting kiss to remind her of his touch.
"..."
She opened her mouth, but no words sprang forth, for a wolf who had had so much to suddenly, she was suddenly at a loss.
He apologised, she could see the shock in his eyes, it mirrored her own and then he was turning, and she knew in a second he would flee. She needed to say something, anything, or he would be gone.
She was frozen, in mouth and mind, and then he was gone. Leaving her alone and shocked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.