gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-30-2019, 01:06 AM
Cael could only snort at his responses and shake her head with a bemused grin. He was something else alright. Then again, Cael supposed she could understand being bitter after someone died... Yeah. Oof. Those were some feelings that line of thought was bringing up alright. Feelings she wasn't keen on contemplating any more.

"I very well could be, only time will tell. Guess if we drop dead like flies we can be dead and bitter together," she mused, quickly taking another bite of fruit. It was sort of gross but she sort of didn't care as much with each subsequent bite. Hey - if it was this dude's go-to then maybe there was something to it. Better take juust a few more large bites and find out. For science... or something. "You know, you make an astonishing lack of sense..." she laughed, shaking her head at the ashen male. Staring at him for a second, her next question was lost to her for a moment before she finally exclaimed, "OH! What's your name? I'm pretty sure it's only fair we introduce ourselves iff we're getting drunk."
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!