Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-12-2013, 03:28 PM
The woman responded to the howl as quickly as possible. As per her own personal protocol, she didn't like leaving others to wait on her very long. The alpha tilted her head back and howled in response to the familiar voice. One of family, male, one of the younger Adravendis, but he really couldn't be considered a child anymore now could he? The woman wouldn't take long to follow the call to Gael, she wondered what the male needed from her - but as she drew nearer it became more clear that he was not alone. He brought a female with him, one that did not smell of these lands or their family at all. Instantly Chrysanthe was curious, and as she stepped onto the scene, she took a moment to gaze curiously at the lady he had brought with him. "Gael - it's always good to see you." The woman smiled at him, before her lips quirked just so, and he might just have known her well enough to see the flash of mischief that crossed her visage. "And who is the lovely lady you have brought with you?" She could be entirely wrong about the two being anything distinctively romantic, but he had been gone for a little while, and when he finally returned he had with him a pretty dame. The girl didn't have the look of a warrior, but was wiry and lean. A scout perhaps? Or a hunter?

Her teasing was not meant to berate the woman though - and with that in mind the alpha politely dipped her head toward the unfamiliar fae. "Welcome to Valhalla, I am Chrysanthe Adravendi, this pack's alpha. I do hope that Gael has been treating you well." Her tail swished gently behind her, her stance friendly, but there was a seriousness set in her eyes despite her small smile. "To what do I owe this meeting?" The question was for whichever lupine wanted to answer. She supposed the other female wanted to join, but there was no point in assuming so soon. If Gael were just a season or two older, she would wonder whether he had come to her to formally request that he be able to take her as a mate.