gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-30-2019, 02:59 PM
She was at one point distracted as she moved, not paying any real attention to where she was going. Observing her surroundings and trying to memorize all the details she could. She wished that Cloud had been free today, that today could have been the day they went hunting, but she knew her older brother was simply busy. Ty she had never had much of a relationship with him and it wasn’t much surprise that they never spent time together.

For a moment she stopped, observing something for a few moments and when she went to move again she upbruptly stopped just like the other chocolate looking female before her. Thora smiled at the other member, but it waive red as she saw how the female reacted, confusion evident as her brows furrowed upward. To her words Thora shook her head, her tail wagging.

“No no it’s okay! I should be paying more attention,” she replied as she smiled in a friendly manner again. “I haven’t met you before, I’m Thora.”

She was excited to finally meet another from the pack. Maybe today would turn out better then she thought.
As her guardian Cloudburst can crash any of her threads regardless of the tag