Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-30-2019, 04:08 PM
Ezio noticed how the other male would glance him over, he didn't mind. He did his own observation of the mostly pale man, it didn't hurt to look. He knew that the scars on his face were definitely being looked at, he just gave a cool smirk. Ears pivoted on top of his skull as the other's voice reached them. "I am a slave to the sun." The dark brute understood silently, it didn't seem much fun to be an albino and be forced to live nocturnally unless they liked that lifestyle.

"But, I do enjoy playing under the moon light. The monsters are much better play things..." The smirk upon his features grew a little more, his brow raised ever so slightly. "Are you a monster?" He chuckled lowly, eyes shimmered with a deviant glow. There was certainly something else about this male which intrigued him. "Maybe. I could be one... Perhaps you will find out one day," he responded. "And what of you?" he would inquire with a low hum. He would then shift his weight and slide into a laying down position, opposite of his company.
CODE BY KEZIA • DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Ezio can be a mature and unpredictable character sometimes.