size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
01-30-2019, 05:54 PM

Perhaps things in Abaven were getting better. Peggy had told him that things would get better, and for the first time in awhile he was honestly convinced she was right. It was sounding like he had a friend now, too.. or maybe just an acquaintance that he could help show around Abaven once in awhile and maybe train with. He could settle for that, too. "Honestly? I didn't pay a lot of attention to it," Corvus admitted, a bit tentatively, with a slow shrug. "My mom's been sick for awhile and my dad isn't handling it well, so.. there's that." He shrugged again, not wanting to receive pity or anything but he felt like he could admit some of this to Ignis, for whatever reason. He'd opened up a bit about feeling lonely here too, and Corvus wanted him to know he could relate, despite being born here and knowing nothing other than Abaven as his life. Hopefully he hadn't gone too overboard with the empathizing, but he was being genuine, or at least as genuine as he knew how to be. Growing us was weird and though he'd been convinced it would all make a lot more sense as he got older, he found that things were only getting more difficult.

He cocked his head slightly at Ignis's more straight-forward words. He himself wasn't good at expressing his feelings all of the time, a trait he'd inherited from his father, so he appreciated when other people could be as blunt as he wished he was. He offered a slightly goofy grin, feeling weirdly excited at the prospect of a friend. "I agree," he admitted, his gaze following the direction of the rapids before lifting back up to find Ignis. "It'll be nice to have a hunting partner. Or someone else to practice fighting with other than Peggy." He didn't know if Ignis even cared about fighting, or learning to protect himself and his family, but he supposed he'd figure out soon enough, right?