Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
01-30-2019, 06:18 PM

Despite her independent spirit, Kori had little interest in seeking out alone time - she was generally on her own by default, so she was eager to seek out company much of the time. Today was no exception, and even if she'd been interested in approaching this stranger before, his scent helped solidify her plans. Her characteristic cocky grin tugged at her lips as she drew closer, watching as he twisted to face her, and she raised her brows in quiet appreciation. She looked him over as he spoke, her gaze neither skeptical nor impressed, but wavering somewhere between the two.  

He returned the assessment, watching the way his gaze lingered on her face - presumably not because he was simply awed by her beauty. That thought made her own expression shift, mirroring his smirk. "I think Tyranis might have my hide if he heard I tried to drown a newcomer," she drawled simply, sounding rather amused at the thought. "At least... if he found out, that is." The jest was alight in her eyes as well as her voice, though she shook her head after a moment. "Name's Kori," she explained after a second, loping forward to stand near him at the edge of the river, keeping a safe distance so that he wouldn't have to actually fear the possibility of being pushed in.