Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
01-30-2019, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 06:33 PM by Gunther.)
This here is a huge wip plz dm me if u see something that needs fixing

OOC Name: Asena
Which Ancora?: Bellum
Name: Bellum "War" Ancora
Design: his original when I played him aka the pretty one
Appearance: site minimum
Personality: To call Bellum a blockhead would be the understatement of the year. Sure he's a mass of muscle that could make anyone think twice about starting a fight with him, but he's not the smartest guy. But what he does lack in brains he more than makes up for in heart and muscle. He is loving and loyal to a fault. It shows best with his brother Reinhardt who is the brains for him. Though he's not so simpleminded that he would be easily entertained like an infant, but he is simpleminded enough that he could be easily swayed or something like that. It most prevalent with the voices in his head, though thanks to his mother he does his best to ignore them. Sometimes though they are so loud he can barely think for himself.

There is a problem where he does have blackouts. He can do bad things but so far thanks to his mom and brother he's been saved from the worst he could do. Not that he would remember doing them. Though neither voice or personality could drive him to do something unless this happens. It does scare him that it might happen more and more, or that he could hurt his younger siblings or his brother during an episode. Cain can be volatile and nasty towards anyone, but usually theres a recognizable speech difference when he takes over. Cain likes to treat Bellum's person like an experiment, often referring to him as 'this one' or 'the subject'. He is much unlike Astaroth. Astaroth is a very much more unpredictable personality. He is extremely violent and has more of a love of pain, in a sense being a masochistic sadistic being. He can drive the worst events. He is undistinguishable from Bellum though, so Bellum can be easily blamed for his wrongdoings.

Bellum himself is a loving guy, but like his nickname he is a warrior. He would destroy whoever crosses his family wrong or die trying. He doesn't like to let others suffer though so he would rather get the job done the first time than maim and let the victim live with such a thing.
Alignment chaotic good with a tendency to be lawful evil if one of his voices drive him to it
Plans?: bring him back let him make his own choices and let him decide things himself might see how he feels about starting a pack and go from there. Might also let some darker plots go down with him, where I can only guess he would go running to Reinhardt after his black out.
Other: blackouts are intended to be rare but they will happen now and again
RP Sample: I wanna see how you'd portray this character! Maybe even write about their return/adventure coming home, etc.

Walk, "Bellum", 'Cain', 'Astaroth', Think