gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-30-2019, 07:35 PM
"Yuup," she fired back, lifting her head high and giving Asharya the most daring and impish grin she could. The word lost some of it's edge when it faded into uncertain silence as Asha brushed past her, making Cael's skin tingle where the other girl's tail had brushed against her. Oh.

The moment came and went and Caelestis tried to focus as Asharya went on to suggest an entirely different idea. Raising a brow skeptically, Cael listened to the suggestion and took a moment to feign indecision. Immediately she'd though it might be a good opportunity to test how much more difficult her route had become since she'd last taken someone along with her. Way back when she thought she could tolerate a different Abraxas. "I dunno... I mean, if you really want to I guess we could do that." Taking a moment to lean into a bow and stretch out her shoulders, she'd yawn and take her sweet time before continuing. "That is..." padding towards Asha in the direction of the border, she'd lean in conspiratorially and murmur, "If you think you can keep up." Dancing to the side a few steps, Caelestis decided not to wait for a response and just run with this idea. Literally.

Racing back through the trees and over assorted boulders and other obstacles she laughed joyously and rocketed over the border, running a good ways through the territory on the narrow paths that led into the awaiting thicket where her usual start line was.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!