size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
01-30-2019, 07:58 PM

Allegro watched the kits dig in, pleased he could do his part and to help feed the pack. It felt good for his catch to be enjoyed. He looked back to Acere as he spoke again, giving more appreciation.

"Not a problem, I'm just glad someone's hungry, I don't want things to go to waste," he said with a bright smile.

He went on to say he hadn't been here long and came with two others. He would remember the names, hoping he may run into one of them, maybe even hunt with one of them. He then turned the question on Allegro. Acere had assumed right he was a Destruction, but where in the extensive family he was, he didn't know.

"I was not...... Me and my two siblings were born outside of the lands, my parents brought us here to be reunited with family, mainly my grandmothers, but I got separated from them and for a bit lived on my own." he started. "I met Shaye who I believe is.... a... cousin? Not quite sure what she technically is. I joined Abaven shortly after she had taken over."

"So yes I'm a Destruction, but I've just recently found out how extensive my family actually is." he added.

"Speech"