gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
01-31-2019, 09:51 AM
He was all too happy to be close to his bride. To be able to touch her as he pleased. His dual toned eyes were on her bodice as he started nipping at her shoulders and neck. She'd done well to stay fit and trim enough that this year their attempts to create children should be successful. He would finally have an heir and her a family that didnt disappoint. He did expect their children to be perfect though or else he may have to purge them to keep them from ruining his namesake.

Her question brought forth an answer he felt was a given though he didn't speak like she was stupid. It wasnt like she was born into their culture so she wouldn't know. "We use Greek. Then they are given my namesake. Though I must warn you, it is our way to purge the weak or those that would disgrace our name. Children have until they are two seasons to prove themselves acceptable." he was a king so it should come as no surprise that he wanted strong heirs.

He also left it out that if his daughters were without children and a mate by their second heat he would take them to preserve the purity of their blood. There was no need to thrust too much upon her about his culture at once. "Boys will be taught to be hunters and warriors, girls diplomats and healers. You control the most power in the kingdom though. I bend to your needs and do as needed to protect you. If I must die so you may live then that is wat I shall do." he placed a kiss between her ears.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.