Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-31-2019, 03:20 PM
Tana quickly became comfortable in the den, laying her tattered features on Vail's paws as she sighed softly. The Destruction woman couldn't imagine how much turmoil was going on underneath the surface. She leaned down and offered her support in the form of a gentle nuzzle to Tana's neck. She couldn't deny that she was relieved that Rhyme had convinced her back for now, but after a quick chuckle she realized it was only provisional.

She tilted her head curiously as she lifted herself from the easy affection offered. Shaye was going to be eating the waste of wolf fur? That didn't exactly sound like her sister. The alpha had been hell bent on defending him when she first confessed they'd accidentally slept together. Obviously the secret had been temporary and the two had progressed into a real relationship. Not that Vail approved.

"I can't deny the visual makes me happy." She started with a chuckle. "How did he convince you?" If these two gorgeous babies hadn't been enough to keep her what could Rhyme do? "I still don't think he deserves you, but I also don't think you should leave." She was becoming quite attached to her apprentice healer and the last thing she wanted was to hear she'd left Abaven or her children behind.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]