Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-31-2019, 03:30 PM
She didn't fail to notice that Tana didn't push the issue when it came to putting herself down. Vail made a mental note to herself, if anything Tana needed a boost to her self-confidence. She'd try and figure out someway to help make Tana 'see' herself like Vail did. She wouldn't push it now though, with Rhyme in the mix she knew she was fighting an uphill battle.

She perked her ears though, keeping attention as Tana continued and offered the knowledge she had of the herb. Keep it wrapped to remain dry and keep out over curious mouths. Vail also wondered absently if Tana had meant to use the plant or had used the plants already. Obviously she had her optimal result with either or.

Vail felt a little hurt that Tana was going to deny the offered position. "Well I can't use mine either, and you still let me help up until their birth." She reminded her, and Tana had more experience than Vail in that she had experienced giving birth. Vail hadn't quite gotten that far yet. "Even the best healer can't fight fate." She murmured, one of the most experienced healers Vail knew had assisted in Tana's birthing and yet one pup was still lost.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]