size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-31-2019, 05:03 PM

The woman introduced herself as Ivy Wreckage. She didn't know much about the stars but was curious to learn. Aerndis cocked her head to the side as the woman stated she focused on much more practical interests. "Oh? Like what?" Personally, she found star gazing practical when it came to navigating but that was where her interests lied. Other wolves had other interests. A healer might find plants to be particularly practical and important to know. Aerndis just couldn't get all that interested. Well, she supposed she could but there were other quests as far as knowledge that were more important to her.

"I know a little, but I'd like to know more. I know that the tip of the baby bear's tail points north and if you have trouble finding the baby bear you can look at the two stars that make up the momma bears chest. They'll point right toward the baby bear's tail." She chuckled. "Sorry, I'm rambling. Do you know which constellation is the baby bear? I could point it out to you if you're curious."