ardent

saving myself from the ruin

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2013, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013, 04:58 PM by Deteste.)

A sense of dread began to pool within Deteste's chest and as it gathered it gained great weight. Yet his mind did not completely register Laxago's words, for they had been spoken so casually that he could not register the seriousness of her meaning, and in his confusion his initial reaction to her words, or at least some of them, was to laugh. And this was what he did, a throaty chuckle rumbling from his throat and pushing through his otherwise clenched jowls. My pups?! he exclaimed, his words laced in hysteria, I can't believe this. I mean I can. But pups? This has to be a ploy to... Intending to lurch into an analytical explaination of Medusa's behavior and motives Deteste instead found himself coming to a complete stop. The weight of his dread knocking the wind from his chest.

I did something... agreed to something For a long while Deteste only stared at Laxago. He was still confused but he now understood that there was much more weight to this conversation than he had previously guessed. His eyes questioned her. Not cruelly but with an expression that pleaded for relief and clarity. What do you mean you agreed to something? he inquired the words slipping from his lips at a tone much softer and inaudible than he had intended. The dread in his chest pulled and his body obeyed it without resistance. His neck stooping, his crown hanging lowly.

"speech"