Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
07-12-2013, 05:29 PM

The moment seemed to go on for eternity... and yet at the same time, it ended far too quickly. She felt pure ecstasy flood her as two bodies merged into one, everything far more fluid than she expected. There was no awkwardness -- only pleasure, only love. Time stood completely still, it seemed, until he pulled away from her, moving off of her with startling care.
A soft, barely audible whimper fell from her lips as he slid beside her. She was pleased, content -- but she didn't want to leave his side tonight unless she absolutely had to. Almost needily, she pressed into him, panting ever so slightly herself. She returned the kisses steadily, lapping at the fur on his cheeks and neck as though she could never get enough of him. And though she felt satiated, she was certain she would want more -- children were certainly in their near future, and would most definitely come when Winter once again arrived, if not sooner.

"I love you more, my Prince," she murmured gently, her own sweet tones laced with fatigue. Going back to sleep sounded wonderful; she wanted nothing more than to be curled about him for hours, sleeping soundly. "I'd love to go home." Her tail swayed lazily behind her, eyes gleaming with a newly found love for Maverick. Was it possible that their love would simply grow, on and on, or would it ever halt? She doubted it ever would. "I wonder when I will realize if we will have children or not," she mused softly, truly curious. She would need to see Erani soon, most certainly -- would her adoptive mother be proud of her?