size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-01-2019, 03:03 PM

She didn’t hesitate to snuggle into his embrace, being close to him was one of her few delights in life. After being separated for so long she could have lingered there for the rest of her life. However, there was business to attend to and they relinquished albeit grudgingly. She beamed at the kiss he offered, but was quick to perk up her ears and listen as he told her the real reason he sought her out. Chaos. She hadn’t heard that name in a very long time. Rhythm wondered if he’d ever grown into his impressive fangs.

He had claimed alphaship and his pack would lay claim to the old lands of Imperium. The thought made her smile, knowing the ghost of the old pack still lived on. The gist of the conversation would wind up being that Valentine was going to join, he thought it best if she did the same. She would be safe, especially when the raid on the slavers took place.

Rhythm was quiet for a moment as she thought the proposition over, not that she even entertained the idea of refusing it. ”I believe you’re right and I should join.” Her joining would likely be her best option, especially when she refused to leave Valentine’s side. Even for a place in Abaven’s ranks. ”I’d be upset if I had to say goodbye to my den, and I’ve still got a few tricks up my sleeve. I’ll be happy to contribute where I can.” Of course with her age and disability she likely would never be any kind of warrior again, but she would happily take up responsibilities of a healer where she was needed.
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads