size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
02-01-2019, 08:23 PM

She grinned as Ignis' words nodding her head.

"I'm hoping too," she said with a smile.

She listened as he explained that Rhyme, who she had met before, was teaching him to be a worrier. Uncle was also teaching him. She knew he would be a great fighter and was glad that he had not one, but two worriers to train him. He would be an amazing fighter soon enough. His next words made her smile, her eyes lighting up more at the thought of teaching him a few things.

"I would love to Ig! I'll have to check with Vail or Shaye to see if we can go into their dens, they have all the stockpile of herbs right now. Spring, if we are allowed maybe Uncle could go with us to gather some herbs, that would be a good time to teach you too." she was happy that he wanted to learn some things.

Teaching him things would hopefully help the knowledge she had already stick, you could never go over information to much. Her tail thumped on the ground as well showing how happy she was with the idea.

"Say why don't you show me some of your fighting move," she said with a smile.

speech action

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them