An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
02-01-2019, 10:30 PM
To Ashmedai's relief, Valentine took the bait and decided to ask about Rhys. For some reason, Ashmedai had never considered Rhys or Rhyme dead. To hear Valentine's astonishment was somewhat a surprise. He guessed his father was a pessimist, but maybe there was more to the story.

"... Should she be?" Ashmedai asked, his brows knitting together.

Valentine asked how she was and Ashmedai didn't know how to start.

"Well, all the other band mates call her Wrath if that's any indication," he said, not really sure what all to talk about. "I assume she and her nephew are probably getting into all sorts of trouble without me there to keep them in order- although maybe they cause trouble to keep me in order instead."

He dropped this hint of his offspring gingerly. He was awfully proud of the little life he had carved out, far away from home and even as an adult, he had a small pit of fear in his gut that his father would be upset or disapprove. Honestly, all of this was kind of a buzzkill, despite it being nice to talk to his father.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.