An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
02-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Ashmedai was delighted to be able to share his passion- drinking- with someone else. She said something about possibly dropping dead and Ash tilted his head with a smirk, "To dropping dead, then!" he said as a toast.

She said he didn't make a whole lot of sense. Well, he couldn't disagree with that. "Life doesn't make sense, so it only makes sense that I try to make less sense to suit its pace. If you try to hard to make sense of the senseless, you'll just go crazy. But if you go crazy and stop making sense, then you're living life the way life lives it."

Was he making sense or was he drunk rambling? He wasn't sure. Was he actually drunk yet? Tipsy? Drink, drank, drunk? He wasn't sure.

She insisted they introduce themselves, saying it was only fair if they were to get drunk together.

"I, for one, have gotten drunk with many a nameless stranger. Many of them became good friends- couldn't call them by name, but if you had alcohol, they would come anyway so you never really needed their name to begin with." Ashmedai offered a sharp smile. Sometimes being friends in passing was better. To leave on good terms and never think of the fate of each other. It was better than investing much time just to figure out  they went and died later.

"However, I'm Ashmedai Imperialis. The most handsome and charming of the Imperialis kids if I do say so myself. And you, Miss Navigator?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.