size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Here she was,crying in front of a stranger, and a young boy no doubt. She didn’t know anything, all she had was an abandoned feather, and a young boy that was all on his own. She didn’t know anything. She was lost in her ramped emotions, and it took her a while to register that the young boy was moving. He stepped closer to her, asking her not to cry.

The Alpha sniffed, trying to get control of herself. It was just.. So much, she had come back to this land to find all the wolves she lost, those she loved. Instead, she had found that her parents had vanished, and most likely died of old age. Rhythm had been kidnapped and abused, and was now old and blind and fragile. Bass had left his pack, leaving a giant hole in its stability, and taking away yet another wolf she had loved and respected.

There had been no one left from the old days, and Arcus.. Arcus had always been special. Her friend, her confident, a wolf she had wanted to explore the world with. What if he truly was…?

She got distracted by the feel of a tiny paw over her own, and blinking away the past, looked down at the young wolf who looked back at her. He looked so sweet, blinking up at her with yellow eyes, and she found her tears drying up. She could cry over all she had lost in private, right now she needed to get to the bottom of what was going on here. She drew in a deep breath, strengthened by the simple kindness of a stranger. “I’m sorry Typhoon, no you got my name just right. I was just.. Startled is all, you see, I knew your father very well. Where is he now, do you know?” she mentally braced herself, she needed to know, no matter what the boy said.

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.