size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-02-2019, 03:04 PM
She laughed a sound of pure joy, one kept soft, husky for its quiet sounds, so not to rouse the kids. "Stealing your heart is that terrible, eh?" She asked in the soft tone she had adopted for the sleeping creatures curled between them. She watched as Rhyme cuddled into little Motifs for and felt her heart sigh for the pure bliss of the sight. He was going to make a fantastic father, and now he would have that chance with her two girls. She knew she had made the right decision.

She noticed immediately when his mood chnaged, it was hard not to in their confined space, and he was suddenly admitting a burden on his heart. A soft sigh of understanding left her, and she pulled his head closer, letting him cry into her coat.

A shiver wracked her as she thought about what he had said, and the guilty realization that was glad she had not lost one of these precious girls before them. This was one if the things Rhyme had feared with Tana, with her tiny frame. "Oh sweetheart" she whispered, nuzzling her head into his ears his neck, wrapping her muzzle around him in comfort, the soft sound of Motif snoring and rhymes quiet tears filling the air. "Shhh, I'm here, I'm here." She promised him, holding him tight as her own heart wept for the lost little child.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.