size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-02-2019, 03:21 PM

She hadn’t seen much of Ace’s kits, but he knew that he was raising them, and teaching them with love and patience. Just as he had approached raising Actaea and Ignis. He really was incredible, and had a habit of picking up strays, and taking responsibility for their care. He showed all the traits she wanted in her wolves, and had proved himself again and again that he was a brilliant lead warrior.

So why did she feel apprehension as he stuck his nose into the den? She was still so.. Confused by their last encounter, when she had tried to press her case in helping him against his tyrant brother. It hadn’t exactly ended as she had expected, and he had fled from her, as confused as she was. How did that make sense? It made her feel like a confused child again. What did he want from her?

She turned her attention back to the kits, who where doing as she had asked, being gentle and quiet. “You’ve raised them well” she complimented him, she looked back to Ace, and noted how he stood there, awkward and uncomfortable. She sighed. “They’re too young to bite you know. Your.. . probably safe.” she teased, pretending his awkwardness was over the pups. Why did ever male in her life seem determined to make things as complicated as possible? With Rhymes-- no, we weren’t thinking about him, nope nope nope.

“I’m fine at the moment Ace, thank you.” she probably shouldn't keep him here, he was clearly awkward and uncertain, but dammit she was determined to unravel this. She wouldn’t leave an awkwardness between herself and a wolf she depended on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.