Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-02-2019, 06:01 PM

Typhoon just looked up at her, a contemplative look on his face. He was trying to understand, as much as his youthful mind could understand He was so young, and so inexperianced with the world that he just didn't know how to deal with the heavy emotions of this stranger. He frowned deeply when she finally looked at him clearly and began to speak, his head tilted to the side. She knew his father. Of course she did! If this really was Shaye (which she confirmed) she was in practically all of his father's stories. And she was the reason he was dropped off at this stupid lake to begin with. So duh, he knew her, and also duh, dad knew her too.

So he nodded slowly. "Yeah, I know." He said suddenly, just staring at her with that little frown on his face. "Dad talked lots 'bout you. Told me you'd find me. Took you long enough, I'm hungry." He frowned deeper then, looking down at the ground before taking his paw off of hers and stepping back a few steps. He shrugged his shoulders childishly then, looking to the side. "Dunno. Told me he was sick, and that I'd be okay here and he left. We got no family around, and I never met mom, so he said that his best friend would be here to take care of me." Had she not gotten the memo? Did his dad just expect all this to work out. "You haven't seen him? Been a few days..."

"Burn Baby Burn"