size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-02-2019, 10:12 PM

get a hold of yourself she ordered as she hide her anxiety, waiting for Typhoon to explain the whereabouts of his father. She tried not to think about who had caught his eye, it had been a long, long time since they had known each other, after all. The world had moved on, their bodies had aged. She wasn’t looking to rekindle anything, just to know his story, to sit beside him once more and watch a stor, here his familiar voice beside her. To remember their friendship.

Arcus knew he would find his child, but how? “Alright, lets get some food, walk and talk” she suggested, pushing aside her thoughts for this basic need. She would ensure he was fed, and would find Arcus, that was what she was going to do.

sick she almost lost her momentum as Typhoon dropped that on her. Told her that his father had been sick, left him here to be found by her and that she should have gotten his message. She felt sick, clutching his feather gently. Yes, she had gotten his message, cryptic as it had been, it had led her here. He must have known she would never turn away from his scent, and would search him out - therefore finding his child.

“I’ll take care of you, and i’ll track down your father.” she promised him, knowing she would hold herself tightly to that promise, and hoping it wasn’t an impossible one. She had to find Arcus, she had to.

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.