Typhoon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-02-2019, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2019, 01:09 AM by Typhoon.)
Typhoon just nodded a bit, shuffling on his paws as he refused to look at her. The more they talked about his father the more the concept weighed on him. Had he been abandoned her, by this stupid lake? Was this really the plan, or just wonderful happenstance? He couldn't tell, and it was starting to really bother him. Did Arcus abandon his son...that was the question. Obviously there was a good reason, even to Typhoon's youthful mind, but he just couldn't find it. "Food's good.." He mumbled softly, his brows pinching slightly before stepping back again, hoping that she would start walking and they could find him something to eat.

But when she paused, he couldn't help but look at her again, lightning eyes narrowing just so. "You don't have'ta take care of me." He said indignantly, tilting his head slightly. "I'm big and strong, I can take care'a myself!" He frowned then, but really it came out like a pout on his teeny face. Even though his father said that Shaye would "take care of him", it had never clicked for the kid that that meant something like, well, babysitting. He just didn't like that. Nope! So he turned slightly. "I can hunt on my own, just ya wait and see." He declared with his nose just a little too high up in the air. Whatever Shaye was going through didn't really touch the child, he was just hungry, and his pride was so big he just wanted to show everyone, even his absentee father, that he didn't need no babysitter.

"Burn Baby Burn"