Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-03-2019, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 03:25 AM by Nephthys.)

numb the hell of it

The autumn babe gave a slight nod in the ebon woman direction, a sign of recognition Charmed. she purred, her voice soft, heavy accents adorning each and every syllable. She let panic roam over her as the thoughts of the misscariage  filled her mind, she was what one would call a coward; actions bring forth consequences and yet here she was, unable to live with the very same consequences. She opened her legs and when the Gods bestowed her with the very first litter she was about ready to throw it all away. She was not mother material, nor did she had a mother long enough to use as an example. This is for the best. she whispered to herself in a low sonnate, if the other could hear she could not tell.

Thank you, Shaye she tasted the other woman name on her tongue as she rose to hell full height, shoulder blades rolled backwards, her posture screaming royalty; was used to dominate over the others from the moment she was born and she was no fool, her muscled tensed as she crossed the border towards the unfamiliar territory. Her own organism protecting the devil spawns within her without her even noticing. I am not sure. I just realized myself not long ago.

html by castlegraphics; image by ulfeid3
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together