size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
02-03-2019, 07:57 PM
He hadn’t realized she was sleeping when he appeared at the entrance of the den, but as she startled and raised her scruff he wondered if she’d been suffering a nightmare. Rhyme stifled the urge to offer his physical comfort and support as she slowly settled back down. She sighed inwardly, knowing this was going to be difficult but being reminded where she’d come from was hard. She apologized as she sunk back down into her plush furs with all three children beside her. She had been having a nightmare. She seemed eager enough to talk though, and he didn’t hesitate further.

Rhyme sighed softly as he tried to ready his speech. "I talked to Shaye, or she talked to me.." He started, toting the truth no matter how hard it was. "Tana, before you left did you know that Shaye’s milk was low?" He asked, not wanting to outright accuse her of attempting to kill their children. If she had managed to escape Theory and Verse would have died, and Shaye would have put Motif and Poem in danger trying to save them.
""